Twilight Saga~ Breaking Dawn (Movie Review)

  You can make your jokes but I am definitely a twi-hard. I read the books and went to see all of the movies. One of the things I love about this series is that the movies keep getting better and better. Breaking Dawn Part I is definitely the best movie out of the Twilight saga. I had a lot of faith that the movie would be good but it was much better than I ever expected.

Read my favorite movie moments on my entertainment website Entertainment Paradise.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous movie poster:) I will definitely not make any jokes- I'm just as big a fan.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo curious about this movie. I've heard how horrible it is and how awesome it is, but not many meh's. Lol! I can't wait to get the time to watch it myself either. I always find the movies a bit awkward and more parody like compared to the books, but I still enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jenna thanks jenna lol
    @Rebecca well there is certainly no in between but I really loved the movie. If you like the books you will like this.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome and responded to. If you follow my book blog just comment below and let me know for a follow back.=)

Followers

Join Me on Swagbucks

Want to earn Amazon GCs just by searching to buy your books? Join Swagbucks!

Share It