Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday~ Cinder by Melissa Meyer

 Waiting for Wednesday is a great weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where book bloggers share what books they can not wait to be released.
Goodreads Synopsis:
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . .

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.


I really want to read this book because I can't pass up a good sci-fi story mixed with romance. I also like the idea that it takes place in a country other than America for a change. I love that it is a far out Cinderella spin as well.
Leave your waiting for Wednesday links below! 

10 comments:

  1. I just got this through Netgalley! I am so excited about it. Great choice and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this one too and plan on reading it for the DAC 2012! Great pick!

    Thanks for checking out my WoW this week and following (I followed back).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great pick! This one looks really good. The cover is awesome and I've already heard some good things about it :D

    My WoW: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I had the opportunity to read this, and I tell you now...you'll LOVE IT! :D
    Thanks for stopping by and following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cover!! I'm looking forward to this one too!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is amazing. My friends all loved it. I'll read it eventually. I hope you will love it.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing this one everywhere. Try as I might, I just can't seem to picture androids and cyborgs in my head while reading. Looks like a good book though!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post today :)

    Erika @ One A Day Y.A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT THIS BOOK SO BAD! Not just because I was Cinderella twice for Halloween!

    -Sky @ YA Infatuation
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely obsessed with the idea of this book. I can't wait to get it! Great choice!

    Thanks for dropping by!
    Leslie
    Working for the Mandroid

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is already on the TBR pile :), great pick!. Thanks for stopping by and for following!.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome and responded to. If you follow my book blog just comment below and let me know for a follow back.=)

Followers

Join Me on Swagbucks

Want to earn Amazon GCs just by searching to buy your books? Join Swagbucks!

Share It