Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #5


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish. 

Top 10 Books I'd Hand to Someone Who 
Says They Don't Like To Read

  1.  Scary School by Derek The Ghost~ It is so funny that anyone of any age will love it!
  2. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane~This book is such a mind tripping thriller. This book would keep anyone on the edge of their seat.
  3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett~ This book is written  well from 3  women's point of view. It is not just the story of civil rights, it is the story of what it truly means to be a good person.
  4. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling~Let's be honest, I think anyone with an imagination would love these books.
  5. Crank by Ellen Hopkins~  It's a book written in beautiful but brutal pose about the consequences of drug addiction. The realness of this story makes it completely unforgettable.

OK, I could only pick 5 but, what are your top 10 picks?

7 comments:

  1. Oh man. Shutter Island?! That was one freaky and fantastic book. I loved it (and it was much better than the movie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go HP a very popular book for this round.
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-tuesdays-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I would add the Hunger Games ! Harry Potter for sure and I loved The Help. I need to go look up your first pick I am not familiar but if it is funny I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have room for Harry Potter on my list but I really wanted it there! I think it's a great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was SO tough thinking of 10 this week!!

    The Help is my fave read from 2011! Great choice :D I also have Shutter Island, but still haven't read it.. that good tho, huh? Might bump it up the list then :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. I accidentally did books for those who don't read a few weeks ago; it was really hard coming up with 10 books! Although, if you stretch it a little, there are 7 HP books... so really you came up with 12 books to suggest to people who don't like to read! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome and responded to. If you follow my book blog just comment below and let me know for a follow back.=)

Followers

Join Me on Swagbucks

Want to earn Amazon GCs just by searching to buy your books? Join Swagbucks!

Share It