- Scary School by Derek The Ghost~ It is so funny that anyone of any age will love it!
- Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane~This book is such a mind tripping thriller. This book would keep anyone on the edge of their seat.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett~ This book is written well from 3 women's point of view. It is not just the story of civil rights, it is the story of what it truly means to be a good person.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling~Let's be honest, I think anyone with an imagination would love these books.
- Crank by Ellen Hopkins~ It's a book written in beautiful but brutal pose about the consequences of drug addiction. The realness of this story makes it completely unforgettable.
OK, I could only pick 5 but, what are your top 10 picks?