Waiting on Wednesday: Fever Moon by Karen Marie Monning

Hosted by Breaking The Spine
Title: Fever Moon
 
Author: Karen Marie Monning


Synopsis:An all-new Mac & Barrons story by #1 New York Times bestselling author Karen Marie Moning, marvelously adapted into a full-color graphic novel by writer David Lawrence and illustrator Al Rio

In Fever Moon, we meet the most ancient and deadly Unseelie ever created, the Fear Dorcha. For eons, he’s traveled worlds with the Unseelie king, leaving behind him a path of mutilation and destruction. Now he’s hunting Dublin, and no one Mac loves is safe.

Dublin is a war zone. The walls between humans and Fae are down. A third of the world’s population is dead and chaos reigns. Imprisoned over half a million years ago, the Unseelie are free and each one Mac meets is worse than the last. Human weapons don’t stand a chance against them.

With a blood moon hanging low over the city, something dark and sinister begins to hunt the streets of Temple Bar, choosing its victims by targeting those closest to Mac. Armed only with the Spear of Destiny and Jericho Barrons, she must face her most terrifying enemy yet

What are you waiting for? Leave your links!

14 comments:

  1. such a cool cover!!!

    stop by my blog? I have a ton of YA books with awesome covers! :)

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart literally just stopped, because I FREAKING LOVE THIS SERIES!!!

    Oh my hell, I'm still really excited. This one will be going on my shelf, definitely.

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never read the series but this sounds so good. I had to check it out!

      Delete
  3. Omg when I saw something by Karen Marie Moning I had to check out what it is! I can't wait!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll enjoy reading this! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stepping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOOOT! more Mac and BARRONS *rawr*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about Moning, but didn't know there is going to be a graphic novel version of the series. Looks good.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still really need to read this series. I've heard crazy good things about it and this Barrons guy. Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! I have heard great things about this series. I hope I can check it out soon!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh SUCH a good series! Definitely should check it out. Just love KMM and couldn't believe it when she announced there would be more Fever books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before. Thanks for sharing.
    Shellie @ Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fever is an AMAZING series!! Few characters I've read went through the kind of growth that Mac did over the course of the books and as for Barrons *shivers* Love that man!

    This is exciting stuff!
    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see you have heard of Miss Mooning! Thanks for dropping by ;) I will have to put this on my TBR pile. Mac and Barrons. Man, never can get enough.

    Haley@PassingThePages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have yet to pick up this series but have heard it was really great! My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome and responded to. If you follow my book blog just comment below and let me know for a follow back.=)

Followers

Join Me on Swagbucks

Want to earn Amazon GCs just by searching to buy your books? Join Swagbucks!

Share It